Planning your first visit to ProDigest Gastroenterology & Hepatology On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our office. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. Please download, print and complete the following forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Packet - English [PDF] [Secure Online]
- New Patient Packet - Spanish [PDF] [Secure Online]
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
- Advantage Care IPA
- Allied Physician
- AMG IPA
- Angeles IPA managed by HealthSmart MSO
- Associated Dignity Med Group
- Brand New Day
- Cal Care IPA
- California Pacific Physicians Medical Group managed by HealthSmart MSO
- Central Health (Advantage Care IPA)
- Citrus Valley Physicians Croup
- Coast (now Conifer) Alamitos IPA, Brookshire IPA, Lakewood IPA, St Mary IPA*
- Doctor's Choice
- Eastland Medical Group (Regal)
- Global Care
- HealthCare LA
- Optum/HealthCare Partners
- LA Care
- Lakeside Med Group (Regal)
- MemorialCare Select Health Plan/Seaside
- Oscar Health Plan
- Pinnacle now BRMS
- Premiere Care IPA w/Nexus
- Primary Care Associates*
- South Atlantic
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Shield Covered CA
- Great West
- Health Net PPO
- Medicare Group
- Medi-Cal - Ind.
- Medi-Cal Group
- Community Hospital Long Beach
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St Mary Medical Center
Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
- Reagan Street Surgery Center
- Garden Grove Surgery Center
- Health Net
- Community Care Network Covered California Health Net Enhanced Care PPO Covered California
- Nippon Life Benefits
- United Healthcare
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.